New to this website? This page is for you.
Even if you’re a regular visitor to this website, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Here, I have categorized and listed all the actionable book-summaries and articles that I’ve written so far.
Let me tell you one niftly little trick:
If on Windows, Press Ctrl+F on your keyboard and type of the name of the book or article you’re searching for.
Business & Money
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man In Babylon by George Clason
Biography & History
Management & Leadership
Creativity & Writing
- Attitude Is Everything by Jeff Keller
- Chanakya Neeti by R.P. Jain
- Chop Wood Carry Water by Joshua Medcalf
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- Ego Is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen
- Ikigai by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- The Gift Of Fear Summary by Gavin De Becker
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The Rudest Book Ever by Shwetabh Gangwar
- The Social Animal by David Brooks
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Think Small by Owain Service and Rory Gallagher
- Who Will Cry When You Die by Robin Sharma
- 12 Rules For Life by Jordon Peterson
History & World
- 5 Ways Chunking Makes Your Life A Tad Bit Easier
- How To Be More Productive In Life: Easy Actionable Guide (32 Hacks)
Life & Mindset
- How To Start A New Life When Your Current Life Sucks? Learn From These 7 Simple Tips
- 9 Reasons You Are Important Than You Think
Want a specific summary?
Just shoot me an email at [email protected] with the name of the author and the book (non-fiction) whose summary you’d like to read. And I’ll try my best to include it in my reading list.
Got any feedback?
I always welcome constructive criticism with an open heart. Feel free to provide any suggestions about any improvements regarding anything on this website. Just fill this contact form.